Friday, July 23, 2010

Washing Balls

I have been using these True Green Laundry Washing Balls for almost a year now after they were suggested by friends (Thanks Rozanne & Suzanne!). I really like them, and I haven't purchased laundry detergent that whole time! So in addition to being earth friendly there's some nice savings too. You recharge them in sunlight every so often (Which I do when I remember, every several months or so.) I do continue to use bleach with my whites... just zero detergent, and these balls.

They sell dryer balls too  But I will let you in on my dryer ball secret... I use tennis balls, esp. when drying comforters/blankets, etc... helps to dry them quicker and keeps them fluffed up.

Just thought you might be interested too!

3 comments:

  1. I've heard of these...want to read the science behind them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you buy these? If I could save money on laundry detergent it's worth a shot...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, just click on the link above, you can get them through the True Green company via mail order.

    ReplyDelete