Friday, July 30, 2010

Can't sleep? Not an issue with this!

Now and then we all have trouble falling asleep. I find for me it mostly happens when I have lots and lots of stuff to do and a lot on my mind. My mind is whirling with the "to do" list and won't quiet down. Of course, the next day after too few hours of sleep, you wake up in no mood to tackle that list.


If you can relate, then I highly recommend this: SEROTAIN RX-Sleep... ALL NATURAL. And this really works.

Check your local natural store. (I'd much rather try the natual route than a prescription.) If you're near me, Mrs. Green's in Fairfield carries it.

I will say... I only take 1/2 a pill... that's usually all I need. 30 pills per bottle, approx. $16/bottle. Using 1/2 a pill, you get to sleep 60 nights for about 27 cents a night!

I've handed these out to friends and they had very positive results too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment