Saturday, June 26, 2010

Eggs

This past Saturday morning was a gorgeous day. While Hubby was at work, I headed off the the Farmer's Market. Not my usual market, but on Sunday we would not be home to attend the usual one. However, I did enjoy this mini market, and came home with everything I had set out to get.

I stopped for some farm eggs on the side of the road on my way home. Back at the house, I make myself a yummy omelet of carmelized onion, mushrooms, broccoli and provolone cheese with some home fries made from leftover roasted potatoes from last night's dinner.

I would have taken a picture, but a dead camera battery prevented me. Please be satisfied with this pic I took after the camera battery charged.

I sat on the deck and started this book: Fourth Tenths of An Acre, I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment